In December 2022 I read:
- The List by Carys Jones
- The Festival by Sarah J Naughton
- Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson
- Silent Victim by Caroline Mitchell
- Stay Close by Harlan Coben
- As Good as Dead by Holly Jackson
- Dead Man’s Footsteps by Peter James
The List and The Festival were both great psychological thrillers – fast paced with interesting characters. I particularly liked the setting of a music festival which made for lots of chaos and confusion. The tension between the reunited friends was also very realistic.
Good Girl, Bad Blood and As Good as Dead by Holly Jackson are the second and third books in the A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder trilogy and I enjoyed them both. I would definitely read more of Holly Jackson’s novels. I particularly liked the main character in this trilogy and her feisty attitude!